Pick up/Drop off is unavailable during this time. (12:30PM-3:00PM)
Children will be required to nap or rest each day. If a child chooses not to nap, they are able to read a book, cuddle with their blanket or security item, or just lay down while using their imagination to daydream. Rest time allows for better play and listening time throughout the day. Below are some details about nap/rest time:
- Infants/toddlers will have morning and afternoon nap times in regulations cribs or playards.
- Each infant/toddler will have their own sleeping area assigned to them with a clean sheet each day.
- Infants, under the age of 12 months, will be laid down to sleep on their backs, to reduce the chance of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Aside from swaddle blankets, security items will not be allowed in the sleeping area. If a security blanket is required for child to sleep, a waiver must be signed before provider will allow it at nap time.
- Pacifiers are allowed at nap time and limited the remainder of the day.